At Elite Home Remodeling, our company philosophy is simple: provide the best customer service for the best value as quickly as possible. To do this, Elite is dedicated to using only honest and ethical business practices while striving to develop long-term relationships with our customers and vendors. This allows us to give a superior value that other companies cannot match.
Almost 85% of our customers are repeat clients. We will always be upfront about budgeting and scheduling, that way there are no surprises down the road.
Elite Home Remodeling strives to deliver every project with exceptional customer service and satisfaction. Elite has built a reputation for quality contracting among home owners throughout the Northern Virginia, Washington, D.C. and Maryland communities and we intend to keep growing. Our in-house team of remodeling professionals is dedicated to providing you with the best craftsmanship for your home.
Our vision is straightforward: to become the best home remodeling, restoration and property service management company in the D.C. metro area.
At Elite, we have a few core beliefs that we apply to every project:
- Trust: We believe that honesty, integrity and good communication just make plain sense. You’ll find these values are at the core our lives and company’s culture.
- Service: From the first introduction and throughout all of your dealings with Elite, we will always lay down the red carpet for you.
- Value: We manage the costs of your project by keeping our overhead costs low and by creating long-term relationships with our vendors and contractors that allow us to pass along the savings to you.
- Craftsmanship: We vigorously review all work and products to ensure top-quality throughout the building process. If we wouldn’t want it in our home, we certainly won’t put it in yours.
- Passion: Every member of our team enjoys what they do. We do what we do because we want to and we like it. You will always see a smile on our faces because we are all making a living doing what we want to do.
- Marco Rojas – Marco started Elite Home Remodeling in 2008 after spending several years working for other bathroom and kitchen remodelers throughout D.C. After gaining valuable experience in the field, Marco quickly realized he could provide the best customer service for an unmatched value that no other contractor could match. Marco serves as the project manager for all interior projects. Marco currently lives in Fairfax with his wife and two children.
"Elite Home Remodeling Named Best Builder in Northern Virginia..."
Elite was recently named 2012's Best Home Builder in Northern Virginia by Virginia Living Magazine. In the first annual edition of this prestigious award, Elite has come out in first place for our quality and dedicated service. Read More...
"Elite Home Remodeling is Hiring..."
Looking to work for one the best home remodeling contractors in the Washington, D.C. metro area? Looking to start a career in the residential remodeling industry? Check out our job posting for more details. Read More...
"Elite Home Remodeling is a BBB Accredited Business..."
The Better Business Bureau (BBB) has determined that Elite Home Remodeling, Inc. meets the BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaint. Read More...
"Elite Remodeling Gives Home Renovation Inspiration..."
In what is becoming one of the fastest social media outlets online, Pinterest serves as a great way to highlight inspirational pictures for future home, townhouse, apartment and condominium remodeling projects. You can follow all of Elite Home Remodeling's inspiration boards there too. Read More...
For more information on past stories regarding Elite Home Remodeling, please visit out our news archives here.